Department: Employment and Training Administration
Project Location(s): 233 Peachtree St. Suite 410 Atlanta, GA 30303
Education: Engineering, Business Administration
Compensation: $105,560.00 per year
- Work on SharePoint, C#/.Net, Java/J2EE, design, develop, unit test, UI, and web expertise. Assist in the development of the application interfaces using the latest technologies in C#.Net/SharePoint, SQL Server, Java/J2EE tools and technologies
- Implement user interface designs, developing a variety of back-end business applications and integrating products such as CMS, E-commerce or e-learning applications. Adhere to coding standards and continuous integration methodology.
- Estimate the level of effort for specific development components and maintain a deep knowledge of the business and industry.
- Maintain knowledge of the technology industry, tools, and practices. Be able to debug and fix defects with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field plus 5 years of experience. Experience as a programmer in Java/J2EE, C#/.Net, SharePoint, SQL Server.
- Requires skills in SharePoint, C#/.Net, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Database Programming and Administration, Workflow, Java, J2EE, design, develop, unit test, JSP, Servlet, JBOSS, Web Services, JMS/Camel, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, Maven, GIT, SVN, UI, web. Required to travel to client sites and work locations in the U.S. as necessary.