Department: Data Analytics
Project Location(s): Irving, Texas, US
Education: Computer Science
- Source to target mapping and Writing SQL queries
- Develop a business rule that supports on the transformation of data
- Assist in development plans within the organization
- Support the verification of data accuracy
- Assist in ETL development, documentation, and testing.
- Perform analysis of all data into, out of and within CareSource as needed.
- Identify and quantify data issues within the organization and assist in the development plans to resolve data issues.
- Develop, document and perform testing and validation as needed.
- Assist in ETL development, documentation and testing as needed.
- Work with SMEs to develop business rules that support the transformation of data
- Work on various projects related to application design and development. Design UML diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, and Activity diagrams, Business/work Flow Diagrams, Sequence diagrams) using MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Capture business requirements using Rational Requisite Pro, MS Word, and MS Excel and organize meetings with all levels of stakeholders.
- Develop Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents, and System Requirements Documents. Track System Requirement Document (SRD), Test Specification Documents (TSD) and Change Request Documents (CRD).
- Create Test Approach documents and execute Test Procedures, Test Cases, Test Plans, Functional Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, plus one year of experience. Requires willingness to travel within the U.S., as necessary.